Ooh. I haven't blogged in a long time. Since I have exam tomorrow (ugh), I shall just update on what has happened in my life since the last time I blogged:
1) I won a trip to Gold Coast! Yes, seriously. Liwen and I handed in our blog for the LianHeZaoBao BaoMiHua Youxuezilu Contest and we managed to score as one of the top 10 groups! Yay.
2) I totally shamed myself on stage, when I said "I can't speak chinese for nuts" with a microphone right at my mouth! NOT MY FAULT; they didn't tell me I had to say anything so I just said what came to my mind... which of course turned out real informal.
3) I scored full marks on my A Math test! And my chinese improved too, I got back my test, where I scored 41/50!
4) Participated in the Maths Carnival at Ngee Ann Poly last thursday. That was quite sad. They didn't give us enough time to finish all the questions for A Math, so most of us SMSS girls failed. xD. Saw BengHong there, he won 3rd in E Math. Can you say 'Whoa?!' Congratz dude!
5) Grandpa's 82nd Birthday yesterday. My grandpa rocks man! Living up to a rawkin age. Haha. God bless you grandpa.
6) Took a dance exam today for Mambo. Apparently, I didn't smile enough, but I think my form was fine.
So you won't be hearing from me through hear for at least two weeks. Exam. Exam. Exam.